Apollo SBI Credit Card is one such card that aims at offering healthcare benefits with Apollo Healthcare Services along with benefits on some other spending categories. Even if you are going for a regular check-up or to buy prescription medicines, you will be able to earn 3x rewards on your transactions.
Let’s have a look at this Apollo SBI Credit Card Review to help you decide whether this card will do justice to your requirements or not.
|Key Features of Apollo SBI Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499|
|Best Suited For||Welcome Offer, Rewards, Fuel|
|Rewards Program||3X reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on all Apollo services|
|Welcome Bonus||Free Apollo Membership | 500 reward points worth Rs. 500 on payment of joining fee|
Apollo SBI Credit Card Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of Apollo SBI Credit Card are as follows:
Welcome Benefits: You can avail of welcome benefits as per the below details:
- On the payment of joining fee, cardholders will get a complimentary Apollo Silver Tier Membership
- 500 reward points worth Rs. 500 on the payment of joining fee
Reward Points: Cardholders can earn rewards as per the below details:
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 200 spent on all non-fuel retail purchases
- 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on beauty and wellness services
- 2X reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies & entertainment
- 3X reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on all Apollo services
Note: 1 reward point = Rs. 1.
- Daily purchases now made easy with Apollo SBI card. Simply wave your card at a secure reader to transact
- Fast & convenient: No need to hand over your card or look for cash /coins for everyday small ticket purchases
- Security: The card never leaves your hand during a Contactless transaction, significantly reducing the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (counterfeit). Even if the card is waved multiple times at the reader, the unique security key feature of MasterCard Contactless will ensure that only one transaction goes through, thus making it more secure
Instant Discount: With this credit card, users can also avail of up to a 10% direct discount on select Apollo Services.
Spend-based fee Reversal: Spend a minimum of Rs. 90,000 in a year and get annual membership fee reversal on Apollo SBI Card from 2nd year onwards.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000, subject to a maximum waiver of Rs. 100 in a month.
Flexipay: Users can convert their purchases of Rs. 2,500 and above into EMIs within 30 days of the purchase.
Apollo SBI Credit Card Fees & Charges
The fees and charges associated with this card are mentioned in the table below:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499 + GST (Fee reversed on an annual spend of Rs. 90,000 or more)|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month [42% per annum]|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance|
Less than Rs. 500 – Nil
Rs. 500 up to Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 400
Rs. 1,000 up to Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 750
Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 950
Rs. 25,000 up to Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,100
Amount over Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,300
*To view the most important terms and conditions, click here.
Apollo SBI Credit Card: Eligibility & Documentation
The applicant must satisfy the below eligibility to apply for this card:
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Serviceable Cities||Cover all the Most of Cities|
Along with the duly filled application form, an applicant has to submit valid proof of identity, address, and income.
How to apply for Apollo SBI Credit Card?
Apollo SBI Card is currently not provided on our platform. Those, who wish to apply for the card, can either visit the official website of SBI or can apply by visiting the nearest branch.
Things to know
- Cheques payable outside clearing the zones are not accepted. We accept payment through local cheques or drafts payable in Delhi only.
- All taxes would be charged as applicable on all the above Fees, Interest & Charges.