Axis Bank Ace Credit Card charges, reviews, apply online, eligibility, application status, customer care number, google pay, billing cycle, reward points, lounge access, annual charges, cashback, benefits, and more details, you will get complete information about this card.
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is the best credit card in India for cashback as it comes with the highest universal cashback rate of 2%. Axis Bank in collaboration with Google Pay launched a new entry-level credit card named Axis ACE Credit Card that runs on Visa (Signature) platform. Below you will get full information about ace credit cards.
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Interest rate||3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||waived|
|Late payment fee||Nil if total payment Due is up to Rs. 100|
Rs. 100 if the total payment due is between Rs. 101 – Rs. 300
Rs. 300 if the total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 1,000
Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 5,000
Rs. 600 if the total payment due is between Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 10,000
Rs. 700 if the total payment due is Rs. 10,001 and above
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount subject to min. Rs. 450|
|Statement retrieval fee||waived|
|Over-limit fee||3% of the over-limit amount (Min Rs. 500)|
|Foreign currency transaction fee|
3.5% of the transaction value
|Card replacement charge||NIL|
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
|Rewards point benefits||20 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on retail shopping|
20X reward points on Utility Bill payments through standing instruction
e-gift voucher worth Rs.3,000 given from the bank on paying your annual fees
|Cashback rate||5% cashback on bill payments (electricity, internet, gas, and more) DTH and mobile recharges on Google Pay|
4% on Swiggy, Zomato & Ola
2% on all other spends
No upper limit on cashback
|Dining rewards||Up to 20% off at 4,000+ participating restaurants|
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||The Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|Convert to EMI||Convert your transaction of Rs. 2,500 or more into EMI.|
|Minimum Savings on Rs. 1 Lakh||Rs.2,000|
|Flexipay option||Any purchase above Rs.2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.|
|Airport Lounges benefits||4 complimentary domestic lounge visits in a year|
Eligibility for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
Eligibility for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 70 years.
- You must have a source of earning every month which communicated at the time of Applying.
Documents required for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Address (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Income (Latest payslip/Bank statement/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income) you will have to pay any one of these.
- One passport size photo
How to apply for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- First of all, you have to go to Axis bank website.
- After this, click on apply button.
- After that, you have to enter your email.
- After this, you have to register through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from Axis Bank.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the Axis Bank Ace Credit Card,
Please visit https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/
Other Cashback credit cards List:
|Credit Card||Annual Fees||Comparative Feature|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||Nil||Up to 5% cashback|
|HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Up to 5% cashback|
|HSBC Cashback Credit Card||Rs. 750||Up to 1.5% cashback|
|SBI IRCTC Credit Card||Rs. 300||Up to 10% Value Back on AC1, AC2, and CC Bookings made via IRCTC|
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 999||Up to 10% cashback|