HDFC Bank offers various banking services to its customers including savings account, credit cards and many more. If we talk about credit card service then it lets you enjoy high credit limit and on the other hand, you can have credit card statement to keep your transaction record. But many hdfc credit card users do not know how to download hdfc credit card statement online. Hence, in this article, we have discussed a few ways to get your HDFC credit card statement. You can download the statement through HDFC net banking or HDFC mobile application. So, let’s move on to the methods that can help you in getting the credit card details of your HDFC Bank account.
How to Download HDFC Credit Card Statement
There are two ways to get HDFC card statement and they are through net banking or HDFC mobile application.
- Visit the official website of HDFC and create hdfc credit card login.
- After that click on the Cards option present on the screen.
- In Enquiry option click on View Statement option.
- Select the HDFC Bank credit card whose statement you wish to download.
- Select the time period for which you want the details.
- Then click on view option to download HDFC credit card statement and then click on view/download option.
Now, you have your HDFC card statement with all the details.
hdfc mobile application
- Download the HDFC mobile application from the App Store or iOS Store.
- Go to the Credit Card section.
- Then select the Download Bill Details option.
- Select the period for which you want the statement and then you will have your HDFC card statement on your mobile phone.
Details in your credit card statement
There are many details that you will see in your HDFC card statement and you need to understand what those details mean.
A detailed list of transactions will be mentioned on your credit card statement, including the date and details of each transaction. You can also check the refund details in the statement and the details of international and domestic transactions will be mentioned separately.
You will also see a separate mention of the minimum amount due and the total amount to be paid in your statement. The due date or the last day of payment will be mentioned on the details which will help you to pay the bills on time.
In the Offers section, you can view the current offers available on your HDFC Credit Card.
This will give you details about the money paid and the money to be paid towards the credit card bill. you can make hdfc credit card payment online through various methods.
In the Limit section, you can see the credit limit on your HDFC credit card, the available credit limit and the cash limit provided to you.
You will see the total remaining reward points in this section.
HDFC card statement benefits
if you are using a hdfc credit card So you must be aware of the benefits of getting a credit card statement from HDFC Bank.
- The statement will help you keep a record of your reward points.
- There is no charge for downloading HDFC credit card statement online.
- The details you receive on your email are always password protected.
- You can also archive HDFC card statement.
- The details are never delayed and are always sent to the credit card user on time.
So, you are aware of the ways to download HDFC credit card statement online. If you don’t know how to use HDFC net banking then you can visit nearest HDFC branch and get HDFC card statement offline. The statement will give you all the details of the transactions done in a month including reverse entry.