In this Post, We get to know about HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Features, Benefits, Charges, Apply, Eligibility, lounge access, compare with regalia first, freedom, millennia, and more…
While HDFC Bank has all the customer’s different to suit the needs credit cards exist. Such as shopping credit cards, credit cards for travel, credit cards for air travel, credit cards for rail travel, cash back credit cards, fuel credit cards, etc. The eligibility for all these credit cards varies from card to card.
But if you make your first credit card is to apply to HDFC Bank of HDFC Money-Back Credit Card is a great option.
You can also apply for this credit card with a low monthly salary. And despite being the starting card, this credit card provides you all the benefits.
HDFC Money Back is one of the best credit cards for beginners in India. MoneyBack is a multipurpose credit card you can use for Shopping, Fuel, EMI, and cashback.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
Most Popular entry-level Credit card, which offers cashback on every transaction. It is best suited for regular shoppers, especially those who prefer online shopping, as it gives 2 reward points on every retail spend and 2x reward points on online shopping.
The card comes with different types of attractive features and benefits included fuel, shopping, dining, rewards point, cash advance, etc. which we can discuss later on this post as well in detail.
Interest-free Period: 50 days
HDFC MoneyBack Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Interest rate||3.6% per month and 43.2% per annum|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the cash amount. Minimum of Rs.100|
|Annual fee waiver||waived off on spends of Rs. 1 lac in a year|
|Late payment fee||If the total payment due is Rs.100 – Nil|
Payment between Rs.101 and 500 – Rs.100
Payment between Rs.501 – Rs.5,000 – Rs.500
Payment between Rs.5,001 – Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
Payment between Rs.10,001 – Rs.25,000 – Rs.800
Payment between Rs.25,001 – Rs.50,000 – Rs.1100
More than Rs.50,000 – Rs.1300
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Over-limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs.500|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100|
Features and Benefits of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
|Cashback benefits||5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD.|
Get a cashback of 4% on all preferred merchants.
1.5% cashback on all other categories.
|Milestone rewards||Spend ₹20000 & above in the first 90 days and get first year memebership fee waived off.|
|Key Features||Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs 150 spent|
Earn 2X Reward Points i.e. 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent online*
Every quarter, get a gift voucher worth Rs. 500 on spends of Rs 50,000. Earn up to Rs. 2,000 worth of gift vouchers in a year
|Fee waiver||Spend ₹50,000 and above in the first year and get renewal membership fee waived off|
|Joining rewards||500 Cash Points|
Rs. 3,300 worth of joining and activation benefits from Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Gaana, and Myntra
Avail a voucher of Rs.500 from Flipkart on your first transaction.
Get 15 months Gaana plus at a discounted price of Rs. 399 only.
20% off up to Rs. 500 on The Phy Life.
20% off up to Rs. 500 on Plum Goodness.
15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction on Myntra using HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|Dining Benefits||discount of 20% at partner restaurants under the ‘Dining Delights’ program by HDFC Bank|
|Balance transfer facility||Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card at a low interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.|
|Flexipay option(EMI Benefits)||Any purchase above Rs.2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.|
|Travel Benefits||get 4 complimentary visits at domestic airports in a year.|
1 Reward Point can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings, where Credit Card members can redeem up to a maximum of 50% of the booking value through Reward Points and Rewards Catalogue at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, at a value of 1 RewardPoint = upto ₹0.25.
Who can take HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card ?
Eligibility for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 70 years.
- You must have a source of earning every month.
Documents required for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Address (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Income (Latest One or 2 Salary Slip, Latest Form 1, Last 3 Months Bank Statement) you will have to pay any one of these.
How to apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Online
- First of all, you have to go to HDFC Bank Website.
- After this, you can see a link for Apply Credit Card in Top Menu.
- you will reach to another page, on which a question will appear like “Are you an existing HDFC Bank customer?”. Answer yes or no.
- After this, You have to enter mobile no,Pan card Number, Net Income and Pin code, then click “Next” button.
- After this, you will get OTP on phone via SMS. Confirm the Otp and Click on “I agree” checkbox, then click “Next” button.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from HDFC Bank.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the HDFC Bank Credit Card,
Please visit https://www.hdfcbank.com/