ICICI super saver coral credit card review, annual fee, reward points, benefits, interest rate, airport lounge benefits, limit, How to apply, customer care, fuel surcharge offer, and more information, you will get in this article.
The country’s leading private bank ICICI Bank in association with oil marketing company HPCL has launched a Super Saver Credit Card.
Expensive petrol diesel has kept everyone’s nose blown away. Prices have risen by more than Rs 20 in a year due to an increase in prices every day. In such a situation, everyone is looking for ways by which the expenditure on petrol and diesel can be reduced. In view of the expensive petrol, the country’s leading private bank ICICI Bank has launched a Super Saver Credit Card in association with oil marketing company HPCL. There is a huge discount on the purchase of petrol and diesel by paying with this card.
Giving information in this regard, ICICI Bank said that along with petrol and diesel in this branded card, customers get the best in class rewards and benefits along with special discounts on electricity and mobile bills, departmental stores, e-commerce portals, etc.
ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Annual fee||Rs.500 (Free for the first year)|
|Annual fee waiver||on transaction over Rs.1,50,000 in a year|
|Interest rate||3.40% per month and 42% per annum|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.50% on the advanced amount / Min. Rs. 300|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99 per request|
|Late payment fee||Nil for amount less than Rs. 100|
Rs. 100 for amounts between Rs.100 and Rs. 500
Rs. 500 for an amount between Rs. 501 and Rs. 10,000
Rs. 750 for amounts more than Rs. 10,000
|Payment dishonor fee||3% of the draft value or Rs. 300|
|Statement retrieval fee||Rs.100 per statement|
|Over-limit fee||2.50% on over-limit amount/Min. Rs. 500|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100|
Features and Benefits of ICICI coral credit card
|Rewards point benefits||Earn 2 PAYBACK Points per Rs. 100 across all categories except fuel|
Earn 1 PAYBACK Point per Rs. 100 for insurance and utility bill payment
Earn 1 PAYBACK Point on payments for utilities and insurance.
The maximum limit on PAYBACK Points is 10,000 per annum.
|Joining Benefits||2000 Payback Points as welcome points.|
Rs. 100 on HP Pay after first successful recharge of min. Rs. 1000 on HP Pay mobile app.
|Milestone rewards||On Transactions of Rs.2 lakh are awarded 2,000 payback points in a year and 1,000 extra payback Points on reaching another Rs. 1 Lakh spends.|
|Annual fee waiver||Spend Rs.1.5 lakh or more on your ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver credit card and the annual fee will be waived.|
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction up to Rs.4,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver credit card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|movie tickets||Get up to 2 complimentary tickets worth Rs.250 every month|
|Lifestyle Benefits||discounts on hotels, lifestyle stores, spas, salons, wine junctions, and others|
|Dining Benefits||a minimum discount of 15% on dining at more than 2,500 restaurants in 12 major cities|
|Airport Lounges benefits||allow users to get one complimentary access to select domestic airport lounges or railway lounges in a quarter.|
Benefits of ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver
- The company has told that if you buy oil at the petrol pump of Hindustan Petroleum ie HPCL, then you get a cashback of 5 percent on the bill.
- Avail 5 percent PAYBACK reward points on payment of electricity bill or mobile bill.
- There is also a payback reward point of 5 percent on purchases from Big Bazaar and DMart.
- You will get 2 PAYBACK points for every Rs.100 you purchase from all types of product categories, from local stores to ecommerce platforms.
- Not only this, for the first time 24 hours roadside assistance is being available on this card.
- Complimentary lounge access will also be available at the country’s airports
- Among other benefits, discounts are being offered on movie tickets and dining as well.
- Customers can apply for this through Internet Banking or i Mobile App.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card Online?
- First of all, you have to go to the ICICI Bank website.
- After this,you will see cards option in main menu and then select credit card link from submenu option.
- You will get a credit card page, scroll down to see all the credit cards and then,click on “get card” button below coral card option.
- After that, you have to enter your email.
- After this, you have to register through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from ICICI Bank.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver ,
Please visit https://www.icicibank.com/
Eligibility and Document Required for ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
|Income||minimum monthly income of ₹ 15,000 or above|
|Age||minimum 21 years|
|CIBIL Score||minimum CIBIL score of 700|
|Occupation||Salaried and Self Employed|
ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver credit card customer care
You can contact on below number for any queries relates to ICICI bank-related services or you can visit https://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.page for online support.
1860 120 7777
ICICI Credit Card 24*7 Customer Care Number
1860 120 7777 (all retail banking customers)
1800 103 8181 (wealth banking customers)
1800 103 8181 (private banking customers)
1860 120 6699 (business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers)