IndusInd Bank has launched a special offer on its Amex type of cards wherein the top spending card member can win Amazon vouchers. However, there are some nuances about this offer that make it a bit shaky. Let’s dive into the details to know more.
- Proposal: Amazon Vouchers for Top 100 Spenders
- Iconia : Rs. 4,000
- Celesta: Rs. 8,000
- Period: 1st December 2020 to 7th December 2020
- Minimum spend amount:
- Iconia : Rs. 75,000
- Celesta: Minimum 3 transactions of Rs. 50,000
- number of winners:
- type: Not received communication from IndusInd Bank as intended, not valid
- fulfillment: Amazon Vouchers will be dispatched to eligible card members by January 31, 2021.
- Source: Iconiahandjob celesta
I was informed about this offer via an email on my IndusInd Iconia Amex Credit Card. However, I usually don’t like offers like these where the highest spenders are considered only for rewards. The main reason for this is lack of transparency. One can never know if they have spent enough to be among the highest spenders.
Given that Amex has recently introduced several offers on its cards, I believe it wanted to please partner bank card members as well and hence this offer. This is a welcome move and I look forward to some more exclusive offers on Amex type cards from other banks as well.
What do you think about this offer from Amex? How do you plan to use this offer? Let me know in the comments below.