IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is a premium credit card that offers customers a wide range of lifestyle and travel benefits. Brought to you by IndusInd, the party of premium, this credit card is one compelling reason you will ever need to get one. In this article, you will learn about the features, rewards, fees and charges, eligibility and everything you need to know about the IndusInd Platinum Credit Card.
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1 Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1.1 What is Induslnd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1.2 Key Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1.3 Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1.3.1 1. Welcome Benefits
- 1.3.2 2. Reward points on all your purchases
- 1.3.3 3. Entertainment Discounts
- 1.3.4 4. Meal Discounts
- 1.3.5 5. Golf Privilege
- 1.3.6 6. Travel Benefits
- 1.3.7 7. Travel Insurance Coverage
- 1.3.8 8. Concierge Services
- 1.3.9 9. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1.3.10 10. Personal Air Accident Insurance
- 1.3.11 11. Roadside Assistance
- 1.4 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card: Fees & Charges of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- 1.5 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 To apply for this credit card the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- 1.7 How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
- 1.8 indusind bank platinum credit card bill payment
- 1.9 IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
- 1.10 Should you get IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card?
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card gives you the exclusive lifestyle that you so much deserve! It is at your service with world class privileges on travel, dining and shopping experiences. Chosen for convenience, these super luxury brands aim to create an experience of a lifetime, and are available to you at your convenience.
What is Induslnd Bank Platinum Credit Card
The IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card is a premium card that offers a wide array of dining, lifestyle as well as entertainment benefits. Fuel surcharge waivers, movie discounts and generous rewards with every purchase at all petrol pumps make this card a worthy addition to your wallet.
Key Features of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
|card type||mid level|
|best suited||for food and lifestyle|
|joining fee||Rupee. 3,000|
|Minimum Income Requirement||Rupee. 25,000 per month|
|Welcome Benefits||Gift vouchers from EazyDiner, Montblanc, Luxe gift cards, and more|
|Best Feature||1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 on expenses|
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
The credit card offers benefits across multiple categories, such as food, lifestyle and more. Some of the key features and benefits associated with the IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
1. Welcome Benefits
You can get the following benefits at the time of joining:
- Welcome bonus in the form of gift vouchers from EazyDiner, Montblanc, Luxe Gift Card, The Postcard Hotel and more
- Vouchers from the best e-Merchant like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Zomato Gold, Biba Online, Ola, Uber, etc.
- Fashion vouchers from Bata, Vero Moda, Ajio, Aldo, William Penn, Titan and more
2. Reward points on all your purchases
1.5 Reward Points for every Rs 150 spent. Reward Points can be redeemed at various merchants across India including airline and hotel partners.
3. Entertainment Discounts
Get Buy 1-Gate 1 movie tickets free of cost when you book tickets through BookMyShow (pan-India). The free ticket price is limited to Rs 200. If the ticket price exceeds Rs 200, the difference amount will be paid by the cardholder.
4. Meal Discounts
Complementary cuisine with meal discounts and meal vouchers at partner restaurants in major Indian cities as per the IndusInd Bank Bon Vivant program.
5. Golf Privilege
As a user of the IndusInd Platinum Credit Card, you can enjoy the privilege of participating in golf games and lessons at exclusive golf clubs in the country. These games and lessons are held in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai and other major cities. Above all, this benefit comes at no extra cost.
6. Travel Benefits
- Receive complimentary membership to the Priority Pass program and enjoy access to over 600 airport lounges around the world.
- The Travel Plus program offers a special discount on lounge use charges outside India.
- You can avail usage fee waiver up to 8 times in a year.
7. Travel Insurance Coverage
The insurance will be covered as per the details given below:
|insurance cover||insured amount|
|lost property||Rupee. 1 Lac|
|delayed goods||Rupee. 25,000|
|loss of passport||Rupee. 50,000|
|lost ticket||Rupee. 25,000|
|missed connection||Rupee. 25,000|
|accident cover||Rupee. 25 lakhs|
8. Concierge Services
Platinum Concierge is a complimentary service for IndusInd Platinum Credit Card users where you get round the clock support by professionals. These services include flight arrangements, hotel reservations, bookings for entertainment and sports and even delivering flowers and gifts for your loved ones.
9. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Being a user of IndusInd Platinum Credit Card, you can get huge relief on fuel. One of the major benefits of IndusInd Platinum Credit Card is fuel surcharge waiver. You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.4000 at any petrol station across the country.
10. Personal Air Accident Insurance
The cardholders will get a personal air accident cover of Rs 25 lakh completely free of cost with the card.
11. Roadside Assistance
One of the most useful benefits of IndusInd Platinum Credit Car is Platinum Auto Assist. This benefit can be availed when you are lost in your car during a pleasant journey and the car breaks down. Be it a tire or vehicle breakdown, you can approach the bank for roadside assistance when needed.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card: Fees & Charges of IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
All the fees and charges that come with the IndusInd Platinum Credit Card are mentioned below. When you are going to apply for it, you can take a pause and have a look at the fees and charges associated with this credit card.
|type||Fees and Charges|
|interest charge||3.83% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the withdrawal amount or Rs.300, whichever is higher|
|Add-on Credit Card Fees||Zero|
|over limit charge||2.5% of the over limit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs.500|
|check return or bounce charges||Rs 250 per return|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee||0.035|
|Cash payment charges (over the counter)||Rs.100|
|Reissue of a lost or stolen card||Rs.100|
|Duplicate statement request charge||Rs.100 per statement (after last 3 months)|
Late Payment Charges for Statement Balance:
|statement balance||late payment charge|
|Rs. Up to 100||Zero|
|Rupee. 101 to Rs. up to 500||Rupee. 100|
|Rupee. 501 to Rs. 1,000||Rupee. 350|
|Rupee. 1,001 to Rs. 10,000||Rupee. 550|
|Rupee. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000||Rupee. 800|
|Rupee. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000||Rupee. 1,100|
|Rupee. over 50,000||Rupee. 1,300|
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
You have to pass the eligibility criteria to be able to apply for Platinum Credit Card from IndusInd Bank. Your application is most likely to be rejected if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria as decided by the bank.
Here are the eligibility criteria for IndusInd Platinum Credit Card:
- Applicant must be Indian.
- He should be above 18 years of age.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good.
To apply for this credit card the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
|occupation||Salaried or self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rupee. 25,000 per month|
|Minimum income for self-employed applicants||Rupee. 25,000 per month|
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
Here are two ways to apply for IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- Offline Method: You have to visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch.
- Online Method: If you want to apply online for this card then you can apply by visiting the official website of the bank.
Alternatively, you can contact the customer helpline and apply for the card.
indusind bank platinum credit card bill payment
Now it depends on IndusInd Platinum Credit Card bill payment and you have a lot of options to pay the credit card bill. Know that billing cycles range from 20 to 40 days and billing details are sent to you via email, SMS or your address. So, how to pay IndusInd Platinum Credit Card bill?
We have this list of options for you.
- Offline Payment: To pay IndusInd Platinum Credit Card bill offline, you can visit the nearest bank branch and make payment using cash or cheque.
- Online Payment: If you are not comfortable visiting the branch to make payment by credit card only then you can opt for online payment option. You can use NEFT, net banking or mobile app to make IndusInd Platinum Credit Card bill payment.
- Auto-debit: If you want the ease of not having to check in to an app or branch to pay your IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card bill then you can simply enable the auto-debit option. In this option your bill amount is automatically deducted from your account.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any query, query, complaint or complaint regarding IndusInd Platinum Credit Card Card, you can contact them through the following options:
Customer Service: 1860 267 7777, 022-42207777
Should you get IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card?
The IndusInd Platinum Card offers privilege on food, lifestyle and shopping. You can earn reward points on every purchase and also receive gift vouchers from top brands, including EasyDiner, Montblanc, Lux Gift Cards, The Postcard Hotel and more. Additionally, you can also save on booking movie tickets and dining at fine restaurants. However, this card is not suitable for those looking for special reward points. It is a premium credit card that offers entertainment, lifestyle, shopping and insurance benefits.