One-on-one Credit Card Consultation [Paid] – CardExpert


credit card counseling

100 articles, 1000 comments and still unable to find satisfactory answers to your burning questions about living a life outside of credit card rewards? You have landed at the right place.

You probably can’t find your answer because either your profile is different from others or you don’t have enough time to read 100 articles to find an answer to a question or two.

But don’t worry, you can now get real-time answers to your questions on the call because I’m here to answer you.

That’s right, I’m reopening One-on-one credit card counseling service After a long time and not only that, it is also pocket friendly now (499 INR).

You can talk to me directly over the phone and get all your questions answered in no time.

I do not know?

I have been using credit cards across multiple issuers for more than 10 years – the annual charges for the cards range from Rs 0 (life time free) to Rs 70,000 (expensive metals).

At any point in time I keep 10+ credit cards in my wallet and I make sure that all my spending is giving me enough rewards for my travels and anything else.

All that gives me enough experience to answer your questions.

That said, about 95% of what I know is already written here. So what you get with the call is the fastest way to tap that 95% + the remaining sweet 5% too.

What can you ask?

You can ask me anything about credit card rewards, airmiles, hotel loyalty programs, etc. that is on your mind.

I may not be an expert in knowing everything in the industry, but I was glad to learn that credit card rewards helped me live life with peace of mind.

you can ask, “10 Peace of Mind With Credit Cards?”Well, you can of course ask that question too. I

Speaking of which, I would recommend limiting your questions to a maximum of 3-5 with one call. This is to make sure you prioritize your smallest impact. query so that you get the maximum value of the col.

what to expect?

Direct and quick solution to your query. simple as that!

I prefer to have simple strategy to earn rewards and hence your question will also be answered in the same thought.

However, note that this consultation is not intended to “plan a complete credit card strategy”. Because it will take more than 30 minutes at least and from my past experience it takes quite a bit of brain work as I need to adapt myself to your profile and think out of your shoes with so many variables.

So I would like you to limit it to “specific questions” which will increase your savings significantly.

If you’re wondering how to plan your credit card strategy, See the Best Credit Cards article. This is more than enough for most cardholders to maximize their spending.

So ideally, you can expect “simple and easy” answers so you can earn rewards and redeem for free vacation. Speaking of which, you need to know that I am not a “road warrior” who commits 100 nights in hotels.

That’s why I wouldn’t ask you to spend half of your life living in hotels so that I can enjoy the benefits that I do. Expect simple solutions to make your journey better and maybe even freer, just like every other card is enjoying your life on Expert Points.

what is the cost?

Here’s a quick look at everything you need to know, along with costs and inclusions.

  • you received: One-on-one telephone consultation with me (once)
  • call duration: ~15 mins (up to 30 mins)
  • Booking Period: 10 to 16 October 2021
  • Cost: Rs.499
  • book now

You can ideally expect a callback to the mobile number that you have used while making the payment, within ~72 hours of booking the appointment.

If you think the call is delayed or if you are urgent, drop me a line here so I can make sure you are on priority.

pay attention: The time period of ~15 minutes is flexible and can go up to ~30 minutes. But if you feel that you have too many questions which will require more time, you can also take multiple 15 minute slots.

frequently Asked question

1. I have read all your articles, will this advice still be useful to me?

Mostly not. You have already read 95% of the material and you should be an expert by now. But if you think you’re missing something, I’ll be happy to answer.

2. I spend 3 lakhs annually on the card, can you customize my return?

At this spending level, the best credit card articles are good enough to give you what you need. The consultation is mostly suitable for those who have (or plan to have) an annual expenditure of >7 lakhs.

3. Do you guarantee to get me a Super Premium Credit Card?

Consult gives you the ways and means to get the card you want – be it Infinia or Centurion. My suggestions have worked for over 90% of the people I’ve talked to. However, it is not guaranteed as it totally depends on one’s profile.

Got questions? get answer, Book your face to face credit card consultation Now.


Leave a Comment