IndusInd Bank is gearing up with its targeted Diwali promo for 2021 with up to 2% savings on spending as bonus points + some top spender offers as well. Here’s everything you need to know about the offer.
- Offer Period: 1 October 2021 to 6 November 2021
- Excluded Expenses: Insurance, rent, real estate, Govt. Tax and other bill payments.
- Bonus Points Offer: Receive 1% bonus points on XXX spends; Get 2% Bonus Points on all expenses above Rs.YYY once the total spend exceeds Rs.ZZZ. Max. Bonus points vary for each cardholder.
- Top Spender Offers (Overall): The highest spenders can go to Hyundai Verna (Top #1), Sony Bravia (Top 2-5), iPhone 12 Pro (Top 6-10).
- Top Spender Offers (Weekly): Weekly spenders get OnePlus 9R, Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen, etc.
I have got the following offer on Pinnacle Credit Card with max. bonus points . restricted to 3600 marks. Hmm!
Just in case you aren’t registered, here’s what you need to do:
- type sms Joining in for and send it 5676757 (OR) Check the email and click the Personalize link.
- Registration Period: 24 Sep’21 to 8 Oct’21
IndusInd Credit Card Diwali offers are getting worse almost every year. It used to give good returns as ~10% a few years back and then it started falling in the last 3 years and now it is barely 2% extra, ideally max of ~4.5% on select spends on select cards gives returns.
Also, T&C does not mention anything related to expenses incurred over and above the specified credit limit rule, for which they usually do not award points.
And the new addition of Top Spender Offer only scares me about the future of IndusInd Rewards Festival offer.
That said, we can also expect a separate promo for the IndusInd Amex network card, which is usually dispatched a little later.
Have you got the IndusInd Festive Offer for 2021? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.