Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card details, Apply online, Benefits, Annual Fee, card limit, Features, pro, cons, Eligibility, login, SBI simply click vs simply save, amazon voucher and other information.
While State Bank of India ( State Bank Of India ) has all the customer’s different to suit the needs credit cards exist. Such as shopping credit cards, credit cards for travel, credit cards for air travel, credit cards for rail travel, cash back credit cards, fuel credit cards, etc. The eligibility for all these credit cards varies from card to card.
But if you make your first air travel credit card is to apply to SBI Bank of SBI Air India Platinum credit card is a great option. this card is well suited for those who are frequently air travel with Air India.
You can also apply for this credit card with a low monthly salary. And despite being the starting card, this credit card provides you all the benefits.
SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card
SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card is an Air Travel credit card with Air India. Meaning you can use this card to make payment according to all your needs. You can use this card for any bill payment online or offline.
The card gives 15 reward points on your Air India spends which can be used to avail discounted or free flight tickets laters.
SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card issued by VISA partners. VISA comes with “VISA Platinum” written.
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Interest rate||3.5% per month and 42% per annum|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the transaction amount or Rs.300 per transaction (SBI ATMs)3% or Rs.500 (International ATMs)|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99 per request|
|Late payment fee||Total amount due|
Rs.0 to Rs.200 – NIL
Rs.201 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400
Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 – Rs.800
Rs.25,001 and above – Rs.950
|Payment dishonour fee||2% of the payment amount or Rs.450|
|Statement retrieval fee||Rs.100 per statement|
|Over-limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs.500|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100|
Features and Benefits of SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card
|Rewards point benefits||Earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent and up to 15,000 bonus reward points annually. The reward points can be converted into Air India miles. 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Air India Air mile.|
|Anniversary Gift||Get 2,000 reward points|
|Welcome Bonus||Get 5,000 reward points as a welcome gift on the payment of the joining fee.|
|Milestone Benefits||Get 5,000 reward points on annual spending of Rs. 2 lakhs or more|
Get 10,000 reward points on annual spending of Rs. 3 lakhs or more
|Travel Benefits||Earn up to 15 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Air India tickets|
|Lost Card Liability Cover||Enjoy complimentary lost card liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.500 and Rs.4,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||The SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|Free add-on cards||Avail of SBI add-on credit cards for members of your family who are above the age of 18.|
|Balance transfer facility||Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI Air India Credit Card at a low interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.|
|Flexipay option||Any purchase above Rs.2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.|
|Easy money facility||You can contact the SBI credit card customer care and order a bank draft at any time.|
|Airport Lounge Access||Get 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA Lounges in India (Max. 2 visits per quarter)|
Who can take SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card ?
Eligibility for SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card is
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- You must have a source of earning every month.
- Minimum income of 40000 per month.
Documents required for SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Address (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Income (Latest One or 2 Salary Slip, Latest Form 1, Last 3 Months Bank Statement) you will have to pay any one of these.
How to apply for SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card Online
- First of all, you have to go to the SBI card website.
- After this, you have to search SBI Simply Save Credit Card there.
- After that, you have to enter your email.
- After this, you have to register through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from SBI.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the SBI Air India Platinum Credit Card,
Please visit https://www.sbicard.com