SBI Prime Credit Card details, Apply online, Benefits, Annual Fee, card limit, Features, pro, cons, Eligibility, login, SBI simply click vs simply save, amazon voucher, login, customer care, and other information.
While State Bank of India ( State Bank Of India ) has all the customer’s different to suit the needs credit cards exist. Such as shopping credit cards, credit cards for travel, credit cards for air travel, credit cards for rail travel, cashback credit cards, fuel credit cards, etc. The eligibility for all these credit cards varies from card to card.
But if you make your first credit card is to apply to SBI Bank of Prime card (SBI Prime Card) is a great option.
You can also apply for this credit card with a low monthly salary. And despite being the starting card, this credit card provides you all the benefits.
SBI Prime Credit Card
SBI Prime Card is a multipurpose credit card. Meaning you can use this card to make payment according to all your needs. You can use this card for any bill payment online or offline.
This card also gives you 2 reward points for every Rs.100 spent. Also, if you do the same Rs 100/- in any supermarket or affiliate site, then you can get up to 10 reward points.
SBI Prime Credit Card issued by two partners – VISA and MasterCard. VISA comes with “VISA Platinum” written, MasterCard Comes with “MasterCard Titanium” written.
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Interest rate||3.35% per month and 40.2% per annum|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the transaction amount or Rs.300 per transaction (SBI ATMs)3% or Rs.300 (International ATMs)|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99 per request|
|Late payment fee||Total amount due Rs.0 to Rs.200 – NILRs.201 to Rs.500 – Rs.100Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.600Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 – Rs.800Rs.25,001 and above – Rs.950|
|Payment dishonour fee||2% of the payment amount or Rs.450|
|Statement retrieval fee||Rs.100 per statement|
|Over-limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs.500|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100|
Features and Benefits of SBI Prime Credit Card
|Rewards point benefits||20 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on retail shopping|
20X reward points on Utility Bill payments through standing instruction
e-gift voucher worth Rs.3,000 given from the bank on paying your annual fees
|Milestone rewards||E-gift vouchers on achieving quarterly and yearly spends of 50,000 & 5 lakhs respectively|
|Annual fee waiver||Spend Rs.3 lakh or more on your SBI Prime credit card and the annual fee will be waived.|
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||The SimplyCLICK SBI Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|Free add-on cards||Avail of SBI add-on credit cards for members of your family who are above the age of 18.|
|Balance transfer facility||Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI Prime Credit Card at a low-interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.|
|Flexipay option||Any purchase above Rs.2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.|
|Airport Lounges benefits||4 free visits to international Priority Pass airport lounges & 8 free visits to airport lounges in India|
Who can take SBI Prime Credit Card?
Eligibility for SBI Simply Save Credit Card is
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- You must have a source of earning every month more than Rs 32000.
Documents required for SBI Prime Credit Card
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Address (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Income (Latest One or 2 Salary Slip, Latest Form 1, Last 3 Months Bank Statement) you will have to pay any one of these.
- One passport size photo
How to apply for SBI Prime Credit Card Online
- First of all, you have to go to the SBI card website.
- After this, you have to search SBI Prime Credit Card there.
- After that, you have to enter your email.
- After this, you have to register through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from SBI.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the SBI Prime Card,
Please visit https://www.sbicard.com