SBI SimplyClick Credit Card details, Apply online, Benefits, Annual Fee, card limit, Features, pro, cons, Eligibility, login, SBI simply click vs simply save, amazon voucher and other information.
It would have been a kind of credit card like everyone, but if you do a lot of shopping, then this credit card is made only for you people. This credit card was launched by SBI and today lakhs of people have this credit card. Friends, if you shop anywhere using SBI Simply Click Credit Card, then you will get to see many benefits.
The SBI SimplyClick credit card is best suitable for online shoppers. This card provides offers accelerated benefits for shopping and offers like welcome vouchers, milestone spends, annual fee waivers, among others.
Interest Rates & Fees Summary
|Type of fee or charge||Amount|
|Interest rate||3.35% per month and 40.2% per annum|
|Cash withdrawal fee||
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99 per request|
|Late payment fee||
|Payment dishonour fee||2% of the payment amount or Rs.450|
|Statement retrieval fee||Rs.100 per statement|
|Over-limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs.500|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100|
Features and Benefits of SBI SimplyClick Credit Card
|Rewards point benefits||
|Milestone rewards||Cleartrip e-vouchers worth Rs.2,000 each given on annual online spends of Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakh.|
|Annual fee waiver||Spend Rs.1 lakh or more on your SBI SimplyCLICK credit card and the annual fee will be waived.|
|Wave and make payments||The card is enabled for contactless technology hence allows you to make payments by simply waving it at the retail terminals.|
|Fuel benefit||Receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between the amounts of Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.|
|Worldwide acceptance||The SimplyCLICK SBI Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 24 million outlets across the globe including 3.25 lakh outlets within India.|
|Free add-on cards||Avail of SBI add-on credit cards for members of your family who are above the age of 18.|
|Balance transfer facility||Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card at a low-interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.|
|Flexipay option||Any purchase above Rs.2,500 can be converted into an EMI purchase with the Flexipay option.|
|Easy money facility||You can contact the SBI credit card customer care and order a bank draft at any time.|
Who can take SBI Simply Click Credit Card?
Eligibility for SBI Simply Click Credit Card is
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- You must have a source of earning every month.
Documents required for SBI Simply Click Credit Card
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Address (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID) you will have to give any one of these.
- Proof of Income (Latest One or 2 Salary Slip, Latest Form 1, Last 3 Months Bank Statement) you will have to pay any one of these.
How to apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card Online
- First of all, you have to go to the SBI card website.
- After this you have to search SBI Simply Click Credit Card there.
- After that, you have to enter your email.
- After this, you have to register through OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After that, you have to enter your basic information into it.
- After this, you have to put your work information inside it.
- After this, you have to tell how much you earn every year and every month.
- After this, your application will go to review.
- After this, you will get a call from SBI.
- After this, if everything goes well then your card is approved.
- After this, you will get the card at your home within 15 days.
- After that, you can use this card.
To know more details about the SBI SIMPLYclick Credit Card,
Please visit https://www.sbicard.com